• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect webhook to GHL & ClickUp connection only works once...

Hi...

I have an automation setup so that when I create a task in GHL, it creates a new task in a specific list in ClickUp!

My issue is that once I create a task in a contact in GHL, the automation won't send another task for that contact to ClickUp. If I create a new task for a new contact, it works fine. But, it won't create more than one task for a contact.

Ultimately, I want to create am automation that works in the opposite direction as well (I click complete in ClickUp and it auto-completes in GHL.

Any help?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robertkennedy3

In the Foder field of the Task Updated trigger event, if you do not want to select folder name or list name then turn ON the Map button corresponding to the field and provide this value with quotes in the respective fields "{{pc_skip_field}}", as we can see you have skipped passing the double quotes.

1715754396334.png

Hey @robertkennedy3

In the Foder field of the Task Updated trigger event, if you do not want to select folder name or list name then turn ON the Map button corresponding to the field and provide this value with quotes in the respective fields "{{pc_skip_field}}", as we can see you have skipped passing the double quotes.
Hi...this looks like you are addressing the issue of sending the completing back to GHL from ClickUp!

But, this doesn't address the issue of only being able to create ONE task per contact.

How can I pass through multiple tasks for each contact?

RK3

Supreme

Staff member
My issue is that once I create a task in a contact in GHL, the automation won't send another task for that contact to ClickUp. If I create a new task for a new contact, it works fine. But, it won't create more than one task for a contact.
Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried so that we can look into it?

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern, we recommend checking the automation logic in LeadConnector from where the webhook response originates.

The trigger event in LeadConnector is based on a webhook response, which captures data only once it is sent by the application.

Regarding your concern, we recommend checking the automation logic in LeadConnector from where the webhook response originates.

The trigger event in LeadConnector is based on a webhook response, which captures data only once it is sent by the application.
Ok. Not sure what I should be looking for. Can you explain further?

sjl

If my understanding is correct, you'll need to enable "Allow re-entry" in the workflow settings.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robertkennedy3

To update tasks in GHL, you must first locate the task using the contact's ID through a Custom API request. Once you have obtained the Task ID, you can proceed with the "Update Task" action, which will update the task using both the Contact ID and Task ID.

1716280325717.png

2024-05-21_13h58_08.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robertkennedy3

Thank you for the information. We have tested a new workflow according to your requirements and confirmed that it is performing as expected. Please give it a try, and remember not to press "Save & Send Test Request" multiple times. The ClickUp Trigger event can only be configured once, so always try to recapture the webhook response.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @robertkennedy3

We have created a clone of your workflow and request that you configure the trigger event once to capture the response with the status "Complete." Based on this value, we can then design your subsequent action steps accordingly.

Hey @robertkennedy3

We have created a clone of your workflow and request that you configure the trigger event once to capture the response with the status "Complete." Based on this value, we can then design your subsequent action steps accordingly.

OK. I have triggered a complete on one of the tasks. THen I hit Save and Send Test Request to update the data in the cloned workflow. What do I need to do next?

Supreme

Staff member
I have triggered a complete on one of the tasks. THen I hit Save and Send Test Request to update the data in the cloned workflow. What do I need to do next?
Capture the response with the status "Complete." Based on this value, subsequent action steps so can be designed further action step accordingly.

Capture the response with the status "Complete." Based on this value, subsequent action steps so can be designed further action step accordingly.
Ok. I may need some help with this. I’m not 100% sure I’m getting you. Is there someone I can speak with for 10 minutes to complete this?

Supreme

Staff member
Certainly, we can assist you, but first, please recapture the webhook response for the tasks that have "After Status" marked as Complete. Then we can proceed to set the next action steps accordingly.

1717759106826.png