• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly duplicating webhook links?

Hi - This is my first time using Pabbly. I'm trying to set up a connection from Brilliant Directories via webhook to Mailerlite.

I did one for free signups and it worked perfectly. Now I'm trying to do another for paid signups and Pabbly is giving me the same exact webhook link as was created for the free signups.

I'm guessing that's why it's not connecting when it tries to capture the response.

Is this a bug? Or is it supposed to work this way? If it is, how do I get it to capture the response for this second type of signup?

Please help!

Also - is the forum the only way to get support? No support desk available?

Cheers,
Valerie

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @KnowneWorldWeb

Pabbly always redirects to the unique webhook URL every time while creating a new workflow, could you please share your concern with a screenshot or a short video?

If it is, how do I get it to capture the response for this second type of signup?

You can try again in a new workflow.

Also - is the forum the only way to get support? No support desk available?
We are available on Forum as well as on the desk where you can create a ticket.

Thanks @Supreme. I'm not sure what that means.

My question is that when I create a new workflow in Pabbly, the webhook URL it generates is always the same - completely identical - no matter how many different workflows I do. Is that normal?

The other problem is that my workflows are not capturing the webhook consistently. I'll create a workflow and the capture will work. Then I'll create another workflow and the capture will hang indefinitely.

What could cause that?

I can provide screenshots or a video - is it safe to share the webhook URLs in a public forum?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
My question is that when I create a new workflow in Pabbly, the webhook URL it generates is always the same - completely identical - no matter how many different workflows I do. Is that normal?

Every workflow has a unique webhook URL, and they are not the same at all. We can confirm this.

At first, they may look like same, but when you carefully compare them, you will see the difference.

Refer to the below two workflow screenshot for reference -

Workflow 1 -

1651245001760.png

Workflow 2 -
1651245024125.png

Further we have deleted both the workflows in our account that we created for showing reference to you. So there won't be any issue showing the webhook URL publically.