• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Email Open Rates Dropping to Nothing

kapelle

I know Google has new email deliverability requirements but I checked my emails and they are all set up properly. For the past two weeks my email opens have drastically reduced to basically nothing. Would anyone have some suggestions on what I need to do with Pabbly to troubleshoot this? I send other emails with another provider and the open rates have not been affected, so I think the problem is with something I have set up (or don't have set up correctly) with Pabbly in regards to Google's new email requirements. *EDIT* I found an email from Pabbly with instructions on how to update the emails!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @kapelle

Can you please confirm if this is the workflow where you are facing the issue? If so, try capturing the webhook response to check if you are receiving the email.

2024-02-13_17h05_18.png