• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly is not triggered

i set my workflow with Trigger: When this happens (New File in Specific Folder)

but it is not Trigger

but when I manually give Save & Send Test Request

it working
but it is not working automatically

can you check please?

Oleksandr

Please note that it checks only every 10 minutes, it's not immediately. Had this issue myself 2 days ago, and realized that I need to wait.

Supreme

Staff member
i know it will active after 10 min

so I wait but nothing happened

so pabbly support checking my workflow and tell my mistake if i made
After reviewing your workflow's latest task history, we can see that your Google Drives trigger event is passing the data to the workflow accordingly.

1679384584670.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please check whether the file ID you are trying to get from Google Drive is a Google Sheets file ID or not. Otherwise, any other file format Id cannot be processed in the Google Sheets action step.

1679469330953.png

Supreme

Staff member
As you have used the Google Sheets action step, it will only work for Google Sheets only, not for MS Excel files.

teknikal

I seem to be having this same problem as well. is there a way to see when a workflow last attempted to execute?

I have a workflow that takes in new file in a gdrive folder that then does some text formating, however when new files arrives in the folder, even after 1hour, theres no signs of the workflow being executed

teknikal

it seems to be coming through now, but there's a huge delay over an hour from when a file is in folder, before it starts execution

Supreme

Staff member
it seems to be coming through now, but there's a huge delay over an hour from when a file is in folder, before it starts execution
Can you please explain the issue by sharing the workflow URL and the trigger event that you are using?

teknikal

For Example workflow_id=IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzE1MjZhNTUzMiI_3D_pc and workflow_id=IjU3NmQwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzA1MjZhNTUzZCI_3D_pc
This workflow should be checking a folder in my drive for new files to execute. however it has only executed 6 times. In the folder, I currently have 42 new files that has not been picked up.

I'm happy to jump on a zoom call to explain my issue if there is a way to connect

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @teknikal

We cannot see any further Google Drives action steps for your check to make the filter condition.

If you can record a short video on your concern briefly that would be great for us to look into your use case.