• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Lifetime Deal and Upgrading

Dan G

Hello, I purchased the lifetime deal of 10,000 monthly tasks on the 01/10/2021. I'm getting very close to using the full 10,000 tasks. If I upgrade to the monthly PRO subscription do I get my original 10,000 monthly tasks from the lifetime deal AND the 24,000 monthly tasks from the PRO subscription on top? Or do I lose my original lifetime monthly limit when I upgrade?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you will get the tasks from both plans. So in total, you will have 34,000 tasks. You won't lose the tasks which you get from the LTD plan.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
@Pabbly just one question. I have the LFTD of 3k tasks, but for the next 3–4 months I will need more tasks. I want to upgrade for those months to a better plan and then come back to my LFTD. It is possible?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @manuelmontiel

Unfortunately, there is no option for stacking. But there are three plan options which you can opt for your automation: Standard, Pro, and Ultimate. 3000 tasks per month are included in the standard plan. Pro will provide you with 6000 tasks each month. Your 10000 monthly tasks are included in the ultimate plan.

Hey @Pabbly I want to know if I can UPGRADE (PAID MONTHLY) for the next 6 months to get more TASKs a month. And then return to my LFTD with my 3k task a month????
IS A YES OR NO ANSWER. I am not asking about a the idea of buying a new LFTD.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @manuelmontiel !

Sure you can make a purchase for any of our monthly plans to add additional tasks over your existing OneTime plan.

The purchase will add more tasks to your existing plan and can be used till you wish to use them.

Once you think that you do not require to continue with the monthly plan, do let us know, so we can cancel the monthly plan for you.

The monthly plan will be on a recurring basis and will get deducted automatically from your card.

Feel free to revert us back if you have any further query on this.