• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Telegram Pictures Not Sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andries

Good day.

Can anyone please help me.

I am trying to create a workflow from my telegram channel to my discord. I have linked the event and trigger, but its only sending through text messages. It does not want to send through any pictures. I need the pictures to go through. Can anyone please adivse?

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

We looked into your workflow and it seems like you are not pulling the Messages through your telegram's Trigger. And because of that, the Discord action step is not getting the message into the message field which is required. KIndly make sure the text message is being passed by the telegram.

2021-10-01_17h41_01.png

Andries

Thank you for your reply Supreme.

As you can see its just pictures that I would like to reroute through to my discord? I did originally type a text message and selected it. What do I need to select to make sure these images go through to discord? Is there a channel post photo?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 83

Andries

This is what I have used to send the picture. Please can you help Supreme?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 81

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

To pass the message you need to make the message in basic HTML format and then you can pass the message. Further, for this, you can use the text to HTML converter to convert the message text. Also to pass the image file from the telegram you have to use the telegram's "Get file" action event which will provide you to convert the image URL which you can directly pass to the message in HTML format.

2021-10-04_15h40_07.png

2021-10-04_15h46_59.png

Andries

Hey @Supreme Verma

Thank you for your message.

I really dont know HTML coding. Can you please just help me or set it for me? I just want the photos to go through my discord. As soon as this works I am going to start paying Pabbly so that I can send more than 100 messages.

Your help will me much appreciated.
If possible maybe you can send me your Tele's Handle.

Your help would be gratefully appreciated.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

You need to set up the telegram action step "Get File" where you need to get the file URL with the help of file id and then you have to set the image URL in the Discord message field in HTML format.

2021-10-04_18h05_14.png

Andries

Hey @Supreme Verma

I hoesntly have tried to do what your suggesting, but I have no idea how to get it to work? Is it possible that you can do it for me?

Or help me via Telegram?

Please

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

We have set the basic HTML in the discord action step, you only have to pass your bot token id in the place of "(bot id)" manually. Further, make sure the image which you would pass through the telegram's webhook must be publicly visible.

2021-10-05_12h11_18.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

You can get your telegrams bot token in the chat section when you have created that bot.

2021-10-05_15h19_45.png

Else you can check this video for a better understanding of how you can get the bot token of your telegram.

And once you retrieved the bot token id you need to manually type it with the image URL as mentioned in the help text of Telegram's Get file action event.

(We have saved the URL in your discord action event and you only need to fill the bot token in the highlighted area)

2021-10-05_15h34_29.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

We looked into your workflow and corrected your discord action step whereas we have used the Send Channel Message (Markdown) to pass the message in markdown format. And now it is passing the message with Image appropriately.

Kindly check your workflow and try it again.

unnamed2.png

2021-10-05_19h05_41.png

Andries

Hey @Supreme Verma

Me again!

For some reason there are two alerts coming through now from two different bots for our Harmonics.

The one bot is called: Harmonics
The other bot is called: FXTC_Harmonics

Do you mind checking why we would have duplicates coming through? As this is doubling our current task consumptions on this task.

Thank you so much.

Please see attached images.

Kind regards
Andries

Attachments

• Double Scan.JPG
    Double Scan.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 69

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

We looked into your respective workflow and it seems like you are having two action steps of Discord. Kindly use the "Send Channel Message (Markdown)" action event only for your work. So because of this, you were getting double messages in Discord.

2021-10-22_15h25_37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.