• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Telegram Pictures Not Sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andries

Hey @Supreme Verma !

Thanks for picking that up.

I am going to be honest. You guys set this workflow up for me last time and I have no idea what you guys did.

Seeing that you guys are the pro and I have no idea how HTML coding works, do you mind just removing the one that sends with the name "Harmonics" and leaving the one that says "FXTC_Harmonics"

Thank you so much 🙏

Please let me know if its working right.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andries

We have made the changes in your workflow by deleting the similar action step of discord. So could please give it a try now and let us know if you are getting the single post in Discord on every execution of your workflow.

Thanks!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @craigist

It seems like you haven't passed any data in the Discord action step and because of that, your recent execution doesn't show any picture and video.

Kindly check your workflow and try again bypassing the Image or Video URL on the Discord action step. You can also check the video tutorial for a better understanding.

2021-10-23_11h05_53.png

craigist

Does this mean for every post we want to foward we need to do it manually each time? If i didn't pass de data then how everything else show except for the videos and pictures? I watched the video already and I done pretty much what the video explain...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @craigist

You do not need to manually pass the post every time, you only need to map the required fields once. You need to first capture the Telegrams' Webhook response and then add the Telegram's "Get File" action event to receive the file passed through the telegram.

Further, please check out the following screenshot for a better understanding.

Thanks!

2021-10-25_11h28_52.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @craigist

If you can capture Telegram's Webhook response and can provide your Telegram's Bot Token. We can establish the workflow for you in your account.

To capture the webhook response, you can refer to the tutorial video -

(Watch the first part of the video)

To receive the Bot token, you can get your telegrams bot token in the chat section when you have created that bot.

2021-10-05_15h19_45.png

Else you can check this video for a better understanding of how you can get the bot token of your telegram.

Thanks!!

craigist

ok thank you i will have a look at this over the week end. Where I provide the information? there is a way to send a private mesage or I need to post this here where everyone is going to see the information?

Status
Not open for further replies.