• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Text Formatter (Truncate) Not Working?

elonmusk

markuphero-RJye8L0C3rkebHkwisZh (1).png

markuphero-E5xLbYZdYF96e9brEQKB.png

markuphero-mGvqTK3iS7YnuGO4E07a.png

everything was fine till Sept 20, problem started happening as screenshot above. i did not make any changes.
so i tried to reexecute the task history but same problem still happening. i tested on the workflow itself it works, but on the runs itself it didnt.

my workflow id: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NmQwNTY4MDYzNzA0MzY1MjY4NTUzNCI_3D_pc

hope to get some help
thanks!

Attachments

• markuphero-Rw3j927Zy3BoajjKN7XA.png
    markuphero-Rw3j927Zy3BoajjKN7XA.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 6

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @elonmusk,

It seems you disabled 'Simple Response' and saved Step 3 of your workflow, which causes the data from Google Drive to be received in JSON format, breaking the mapping in the subsequent steps.

Please enable 'Simple Response', click 'Save & Send Test Request' and upload a new file to your Google Drive to see if that resolves the issue.
1727028573317.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We re-executed this task, and it appears to be working without any errors.
Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNTA0M2M1MjY0NTUzYzUxMzc1MTYwNTQzNDBmMzQi_pc