• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow stopped unexpectedly.

As we all know, at the first date of month, our flow resets itself to 0. As of now I own a free pack of connect that's mean I have left with 100 more flows to work with for this entire month. But there's a problem since this month had been started! My flows aren't even working from the first date of this month. Now, I have to manually go to every flow and have to press "Save and test workflow", so that connect sync with YT and post the latest content to Discord.
This is happening with all my workflows, not with a single flow. Also this is happening since this month's starting till then it was perfect. Nothing has been changed, like passwords, administration privileges of Discord, discord webhook API, or anything else. Now every flow have been stopped working. It's been a hectic work to do this manually!
Basically, my flow was all about posting YT links to Discord, but that's not happening anymore now. 1. Why is this happening? 2. What should I do now? Cause resetting every flow individually will take a lot of time. 3. Will this issue again a rise at 1st of next month? 4. How to stop this issue permanently? If it's a bug then fix it ASAP! HELP ME OUT!!!