• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to Flowlu Error - 'Request rate per a second exceeded'

jl860

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzMDA0MzU1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzA1MTYwNTQzMiI_3D_pc
Hello,

I have two workflows that go from Pabbly to Flowlu to set up an organisation, contact and opportunity. On both, I sometimes receive the error Request rate per a second exceeded'. I have put a delay before each process of 3 minutes. Each workflow is executed 2-3 times daily. Any help would be great. It shows that it has been successful however it hasn't.

1705356863545.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jl860

The "Request rate per second exceeded" error in an API response indicates that you are sending requests to the API at a rate that exceeds the allowed limit. APIs often have rate limits in place to prevent abuse and ensure fair usage.

So, can you please increase the delay time and then try again?

jl860

Thanks for your response.

I increased the delay to 5 minutes, reduced the number of attributes being sent to just three and it is still happening..... It works about 10% of the time

jl860

Sure

Task History ID -

IjU3NjIwNTY0MDYzNjA0MzM1MjZhNTUzMTUxMzQ1MTYxNTQzNSI_3D_pc​

Thanks a lot

Supreme

Staff member
This error message, "Request rate per second exceeded," means that you're sending too many requests to the API in a short amount of time. APIs have limits to prevent misuse and ensure everyone gets fair access. The Flowlu API is giving an error because of this.

To avoid hitting the rate limit, there's no other solution but to slow down the number of requests you're making.

jl860

Sadly that was not the issue as all combined workflows are sending 3-4 total requests per day via the API. There must be a deeper issue somewhere with the API.

Thanks anyway

Supreme

Staff member
To thoroughly investigate the issue, we strongly recommend reaching out to Flowlu's support team to discuss the API rate limit. They'll be better equipped to provide assistance and insights into resolving the API rate limit matter. This rate limit is something that cannot be controlled from our end.