• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Request rate per a second exceeded from Flowlu

Ori D

Hello,

Sometimes, I get this error and the step isn't being executed. I know that I can add a delay of one minute, and it will solve the problem. Unfortunately, it consumes my tasks. I'm referring to Pabbly support team. Is there a way to solve this issue? Could you also kindly refer to Flowlu support and ask them to increase the API limits?

You can see an example of the error in this workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzNTA0MzM1MjY5NTUzMTUxMzMi_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ori D,

For now, the only option available is to add a delay of 1 minute between Flowlu action steps. Regarding contacting Flowlu support to request an increase in API limits, we regret to inform you that this is beyond our control. Unfortunately, we may not be able to influence Flowlu's API requirements from our end.