• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly to leadconnector/go-highlevel

Sam Ka

Hi,

I am trying to setup a workflow that uses a webhook and takes leads into Go High Level/Lead connector platform. However, despite connecting and mapping, my leads are not showing onto the platform.

Also, I created these labels and mapped them onto the values that were extracted from the webhook. Please HELP!!!

1682692371755.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Sam Ka,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address (Add Team Member) so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue. Once you have shared it, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

jenng

Hey @Sam Ka,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address (Add Team Member) so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue. Once you have shared it, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Hi. I am having similar issues with my GHL account not giving me correct details. As you suggested in your post, I shared my workflow with you and hope you can help me here as well.

Thank you,
Jennifer

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @jenng,

Please enable this workflow and make a test booking in 'Book Like A Boss' to see if a contact is being created in your GHL account.
1703090492752.png

jenng

Hi @jenng,

Please enable this workflow and make a test booking in 'Book Like A Boss' to see if a contact is being created in your GHL account.
View attachment 35549
I disabled it because the records were creating a blank record as a contact and not bringing the information over to my system. I'm happy to reenable it if you made any changes, but don't want the same blank problems to hit my account.

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, I haven't made any changes to your workflow, but I need you to enable the workflow and create a new booking in 'Book Like A Boss' to diagnose the issue.

jenng

I made it live and ran a test booking but the system is still creating a blank entry. I'm really not sure why this is happening. It is also not tagging records appropriately.
1703112309241.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have added a contact named PC Test to your GHL account using the 'Create or Update Contact' action step. Could you please confirm whether it has been added to your contact list in GHL?

jenng

Yes, thank you. The contact is there but the tags are not being applied. And it only came through once at least

1703113590171.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have made a slight change to your workflow. Please create a test booking in 'Book Like A Boss' and check if that contact gets added to your GHL account.

jenng

I ran a test with my VA's info and it's still the wrong tag and I'm curious about the name too - why is the first name and last name listed as one name?

1703115525699.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want the tags to change based on the information received from the 'Book Like a Boss' trigger application, you need to map the tags from above, similar to how you've mapped other information. I've made some changes to your workflow, and the issue of the First Name and Last Name appearing together should now be resolved.
1703116219696.png