• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly- Wix Updation

Hi,

I would like to update my Wix data set using the output from pabbly.

Normally I am updating a google sheet using pabbly and download it as a csv file and then upload to Wix. Is there any other choice like I can directly upload Wix dataset from pabbly

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @AuctionPicks

We do have an integration with Wix. You can connect your google sheet with the Wix application to capture all the data in Wix directly.

To initiate this integration, we kindly suggest to refer the following video tutorial on how to connect Wix as an action step:

Hi,

I have tried as mentioned in the video, but I think one pint is missing in it. While doing OAoth, Wix is now asking for an App URL, about which nothing is mentioned in Video. Without updating the App URL, it is not able to save the OAuth successfully.

Arshita

Staff member
I kindly request that you check the file now, as I have granted you access to it.

Please let me know if you still facing some issues.