• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly X WATI integration and time delay issue

heypkay

Hi, I've setup a workflow which triggers a follow up message after 4 hours of someone signing up on my landing page with their details. Now, everything is set-up and looks fine inside pabbly. But the issue that I'm facing is the WATI message is being sent at the time when the person is signing up and not after 4 hours. I've set-up a time delay and changed the time to add 4 hours in the time when the event is created.

Can someone help me fix this? I first tought it was a WATI issue but now I think it has to do something with the pabbly trigger not working/delaying the time by 4 hours.

Let me know if you need any more information from me to guide me further.

thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @heypkay

Since the Delay action step is not set up after the trigger event before the WATI action step it will send the message instantly.

1672398446941.png

heypkay

Hi, there are in total 3 messages that I want to send - one instantly, one after 4 hours and one after 20 hours. And at the same time, I want to filter them so that they aren't sent out between 11 pm to 8 am.

Check the screenshot, after the initialy trigger event, I've added change date/time (step 2) to add 4 hours in the time and then created a flow that filters non-working hours and working hours to sent out the message.

Let me know if this helps you to find me a solution?

thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 5.36.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 5.36.35 PM.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @heypkay

You can refer to the following thread on how you can run tasks only during working hours.

Kindly try this on your end and let us know if that works for you.