• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Partial failed - but everything seems good?

webmandk

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZjMDYzMTA0M2Q1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzQ1MTYzNTQzNSI_3D_pc
Hi there,
My task history is:

IjU3NmQwNTZjMDYzMTA0M2Q1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzQ1MTYzNTQzNSI_3D_pc​

I get a number from gravity forms from my website, and using the currency format, but it says the number field is missing, even though it is there?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @webmandk

Please carefully check the mapped data of your workflows and the incoming webhook response from your trigger with the tasks history ID. Due to a missing mapped key value, the action step didn't receive the required "Account Name" field.

2024-06-26_16h14_49.png

webmandk

hi again ☺️ Thanks for the reply.

Whats wrong with what you are showing me? in the answer on top of this?
This is what get errors:

Skærmbillede 2024-06-26 kl. 14.30.24.png

It alsp seems like when i use one formular at webman.dk/ny-hjemmeside it triggers 2 different workflows:
Skærmbillede 2024-06-26 kl. 14.47.06.png

P

Pabblymember11

Please review the trigger response in the task history ID. We have noticed that the mapped keys in your workflow did not originate from your triggering application. Due to the absence of the key and value, the Create Account action step did not work.

1719464758913.png

P

Pabblymember11

For the same reason, the mapped keys in your workflow did not originate from your triggering application. Due to the absence of the key and value, the currency action step did not work.

1719490222761.png

webmandk

I think i found the "problem".
These two marked tasks, is then I enter a contact in activecampaign, thats why the fields are not filled in..
But why is the task starting, when i do that manually in active campaign? It should be only from the formular at webman.dk where i have the formualr with the corresponding webhook?

Skærmbillede 2024-06-27 kl. 14.22.38.png

P

Pabblymember11

Please check the currency mapping in the webhook response as it is not being reflected in the trigger response, causing the task to fail.

1719492099651.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @webmandk

Simply said, you just need to map the response "Contact Fields 4" which contains the currency every time. Kindly refer to the image below,

1719575818355.png

Monitor your workflow for a while and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @webmandk

Actually it shows the correct changes that we have made in your workflow.

Kindly let us know if it is working fine.