• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pass HTML data as a variable

Istvan

Hello,
State:
I give an email body to Mailersend, depending on an inbound variable.
I use the Numer formatter / Spreadsheet formulas to assign values.
If (incoming_variable = 1, 'html text1', ...
I then send it to Mailersend as a variable.

Problem:
It's hard to say it.
I'll set it up, test it, okay.
It won't be good in a few hours.
There is a problem with the output value of the Numer formatter / Spreadsheet formulas, i.e. HTML with text.
If I set everything in the Numer formatter / Spreadsheet formulas, and I want to modify it later,
then I no longer see it as an html source, but rendered by the browser.
So when I enter it, it’s "<strong> Text 1 </strong>", but when I modify it, it’s already Text1.

I think I should enter the HTML text differently.

What do I use to be able to enter html text without any problems?

Thanks.

Fagun Shah

@Pabbly +1 for this, there is not need to render HTML in fields inside Pabbly Connect. Because of this we are not able to edit it afterwards and we need to write whole HTML from scratch.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have shared with this team and hopefully, in near future, they will consider the option for disabling rendering HTML as well. Currently rendering HTML is enabled by default in the system.

We will notify you once we launch the option for disabling rendering HTML.

Thanks!

Istvan

There are two problems with HTML content.
One, as @Fagun Shah wrote, is very difficult to modify an action that contains HTML text.
The other is that whichever action receives HTML text from another action, all sorts of strange errors occur with each modification: the value is doubled, an unknown error occurs, ..
I think this is also due to rendering and will be resolved when rendering is turned off.
I look forward to it, thank you.