• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Payment Invoice Metadata & checkout page Loading time

Hi,

I’ve purchased pabbly lifetime.

I Have 2 Requests:

#1 - When I send the invoice to collect payments and someone clicks the link to go on it, it shows your Pabbly payments in metadata.

Please Change the meta data and remove Pabbly Payments to only Payments.

#2 – My checkout pages are taking a lot of time to open, please look into that.

Thanks for help!

Attachments

• Pabbly.png
    Pabbly.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 48

MukeshR

Staff member
Hi,

I’ve purchased pabbly lifetime.

I Have 2 Requests:

#1 - When I send the invoice to collect payments and someone clicks the link to go on it, it shows your Pabbly payments in metadata.

Please Change the meta data and remove Pabbly Payments to only Payments.

Thanks for help!
Hello Vinay,
Greetings !!

Thank you for contacting us.
Please find the answer to your queries below :-

You can customize the Browser Title Label in the checkout page & invoices and customize your checkout page with the help of checkout customizer option that we have in Pabbly Subscription Billing. For doing it so please follow the below steps:-

Step 1 - Products > Plan > Hover on the plan > Three Dots Option > Checkout Customizer
1683106745098.png

Step 2 - Under the checkout customizer select the option page layout.

Step 3 - Select the Browser Title Label option under page layout. And write the browser title according to your needs.

Once this is done save the changes in the checkout customizer and the browser the title would be updated successfully.

Please refer to the below screenshot for more details

1683106940107.png
1683106957666.png

We have checked the page on our end and did not find any issues in your checkout page. Please share a screen recording video of the issue you are facing with the checkout page so that we can investigate the issue on our end as well.

We kindly request you to clear your browser cache and revisit the checkout page to see if the issue has been resolved, as it may be due to a caching issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team