• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PayPal Integration with ConvertKit

MarkyG1

Hi, I have set up a workflow within Pabbly Connect to capture PayPal IPN notifications and then tag a subscriber within ConvertKit for their purchase.

If I use the IPN simulator it works, but when I make a PayPal Payment via my website using PayPal Standard (i.e. not a button), Pabbly does not receive the IPN request even though the IPN request is shown as sent within the PayPal IPN history.

I have been through Pabbly support to check everything is set up correctly, but no one seems to know why it is not working.

Any ideas?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I have set up a workflow within Pabbly Connect to capture PayPal IPN notifications and then tag a subscriber within ConvertKit for their purchase.

If I use the IPN simulator it works, but when I make a PayPal Payment via my website using PayPal Standard (i.e. not a button), Pabbly does not receive the IPN request even though the IPN request is shown as sent within the PayPal IPN history.

I have been through Pabbly support to check everything is set up correctly, but no one seems to know why it is not working.

Any ideas?
You will be required to check if the data is being properly sent over webhooks or not.

Please check this tutorial to test whether the IPN is being able to send the webhooks data properly or not -