• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Paypal Redirect Page After Payment Error

Ragy

Hello, I am trying to redirect customers after they submit their payment on PayPal using the Live version. I added the Pabbly webhook on PayPal, and the webhook receives the data normally. However, even though the workflow is only a Trigger step and a Redirect step to a certain url, it somehow ends up redirecting to https://pabbly.com itself. I don't mention that url anywhere in the workflow or on PayPal (except for adding the webhook in the Sandbox and Production versions). Does anyone know how to change the redirect url to be the one I specified in the workflow? Thanks in advance.

manthan

Staff member
Hey @Ragy

Based on our observation of your workflow, everything appears to be functioning correctly, and there are no redirects to https://pabbly.com. Please confirm this from your end and let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ragy

Hey @manthan,
Yes, I understand that. However, the redirect to pabbly.com still happens even though the WF history shows that it worked correctly. Which is why I posted this question. I have no idea why this error is occurring and no idea where to even suspect the error is.

manthan

Staff member
Hey @Ragy

Could you please inform us of a suitable time for scheduling a meeting so that we can address the matter?