• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PCLOUD how to get the path of a folder

Mike524

Hi,
We have folders that we create in PCLOUD that we want to shear with people.

I can find the folder by search file/folder by name and It returns among others Items [0 Folderid] and [Items 1 Parentfolderid]

When I use Share folder, it asks for the path. Where can I obtain the path? Isn't it possible to use the Folderid instead?

Thanks
Mike

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mike524

Please refer to the last part of the following video tutorial on how you can get the path and use it in the action step to share the folder.

Mike524

Hi Supreme, thanks I saw that, but on the video they paste the path in. here I find the folder by doing a search but then I want to share the folder, But it ask me for the path. Where can I get that from the search done before?

Mike524

Hi again Supreme,
in the search I have this
"Enter the file/folder name you want to search. E.g. My File"

I did a search with just the filename and I get the folder the folder ID the folder name and so on but no path
Items 4 Created
Items 4 Name
Items 4 Ismine
Items 4 Thumb
Items 4 Modified
and so on