• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pebbly not transferring the correct data from Oncehub

Hello, I am trying to automate Oncehub so that call bookings scheduled are automatically added to a google sheet and then automatically updated if calls are resheduled but I am having an issue because the call times being transferred to google sheets DO NOT match the correct scheduled time of the call as per the booing page on once hub.

I have attached the workflow link below:
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...aVm9fSwoOVwFTIFxFUn4AA1ErBksCMVcSDj1YBlZ-UjM#

How do I correctly set up this automation between Oncehub and Google sheets?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Chrisbrowniee,

You can make this minor change to your Date/Time Formatter in order to fix the time.
1715110729781.png

Thanks! and how do I get the next response to populate at the bottom of the last response rather than at the top of the spreadsheet? (Like shown in the screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 12.58.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 12.58.01 PM.png
    652 KB · Views: 5

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks! and how do I get the next response to populate at the bottom of the last response rather than at the top of the spreadsheet? (Like shown in the screenshot)
The Google Sheets: Add New Row will automatically pass the data to the new row in your Google Sheet at the end.

The Google Sheets: Add New Row will automatically pass the data to the new row in your Google Sheet at the end.
Normally it does, but for some reason in this automation it is adding the new row to the very top of the spreadsheet and creating a new row at the top.

How do I fix this?

Supreme

Staff member
Normally it does, but for some reason in this automation it is adding the new row to the very top of the spreadsheet and creating a new row at the top.

How do I fix this?
I recommend that you review the headers on the sheet, as this problem often occurs when the headers are not properly aligned. It's important to ensure that the headers are correctly formatted and organized to avoid potential issues.