• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive Custom Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pipedrive have many custom fields. When I setting up the workflow, it doesn't show up the custom field.

May I know how to solved this problem?

Thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Foundstone,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Thank you for help.

I seem to know where I can copy label field(Custom Field ID) form Pipedrive.

However, If I want to check with organization weather it's duplicated, is that I need to choose "Find or Create a Organization"?

Regards,

Chris

Supreme

Staff member
However, If I want to check with organization weather it's duplicated, is that I need to choose "Find or Create a Organization"?
Yes, you may try using the "Find or Create an Organization" action step in the workflow.

Also, do you want the custom fields in the "Create Deal" action step? If yes then you can pass the has key in the Key and pass the data in the Value field of the action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.