• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive find person does not return ID, what am I doing wrong

bassie24

Hi there,

Trying to build a flow where I update a person in pipedrive after a row in a spreadsheet was added. I attached a screenshot. Is this a bug?

The person with a particular email can be found, the response doesnt include it's ID however, which I need for the next step. What can I do to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 08.22.00.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 08.22.00.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bassie24

We looked into your Pipedrives' action step and it seems like after re-connecting the action it is working fine.

Kindly try again at your end and let us know if you face any further difficulties.

Thanks

unnamed.png

Hello,
I'm experiencing the exact same issue.
I want to create an automation that validates emails from people I import from SalesNavigator via Leadjet and adds the validated email and Zerobounce status to two separate custom fields. (e-mail professionnel vérifié and ZBounce Statut)

created the trigger "new person created in Pipedrive"
I then tried to add a step to copy the email of the new person from E-mail field to "e-mail professionnel vérifié" field

I setup the "update person action in Pipedrive".
But the ID returned in this action step is an email. And, if I set up "update person with custom fields"the ID returned is the person "name".

Please help

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.01.20-18_25_05.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.01.20-18_25_05.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RemiPremiumP

To update the person in your Pipedrive account, you need to map the Person ID in the fields with the help of the Find Person action event.

unnamed1.png