• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pipedrive: person custom field trigger

jarnow

How can I achieve this (earlier done in Zapier):

All persons in Pipedrive include a newsletter group custom field with several options.
I want to send the person's details to Mailerlite and assign a newsletter group for them. I can't seem to find custom fields in Pabbly.

Eg:
John Doe
Newsletter Group = Group 1

Task: send to Mailerlite and assign to group 1.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jarnow

For your concern, you can use Pipedrive's "New Person" Trigger event, and with its trigger response, you can map the further steps of Mailer lite to add the subscriber.

2021-09-28_18h34_51.png

You can refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding -

(Please watch the first part of the video)

(Watch the second part of the video to add the subscriber to Mailerlite)

For more videos please check out our youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA5GKy8qpDxQR5xSt_zcJg/featured

jarnow

Ok thanks, will check. So this won't add all new added persons to mailerlite, just those who have a newsletter group filled?

jarnow

Tried it but the test response didn't include the custom field data. So I assume Pabbly does not fetch custom fields from persons in Pipedrive?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jarnow

To get the custom fields of the person from your Pipedrive, you can use the "Find Person's" action step.

2021-09-29_12h27_07.png

Or you can use the FInd the person by Id action step.

2021-09-29_12h30_36.png

jarnow

Okay, I got this working now. The issue was that custom fields were not plain text in Pabbly; they were hashes.

Next step. How can I prevent Pabbly from fetching a contact who doesn't have anything added to this specific custom field (newsletter group)? I don't want to add all contacts to our newsletter.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jarnow
How can I prevent Pabbly from fetching a contact who doesn't have anything added to this specific custom field (newsletter group)? I don't want to add all contacts to our newsletter.
For this we have added a filter condition in your workflow, please out the following screenshot -

2021-10-18_13h21_55.png