• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Please help in integration of Text Local to send sms (Google Sheets to Text Local)

Please help me in the integration of my Text Local to send sms (Google Sheets to Text Local). To send sms in real time.

Hope to get the revert soon. I am unable to find any tutorial for the same.

Thanks
Rachna

S

Saim

Please help me in the integration of my Text Local to send sms (Google Sheets to Text Local). To send sms in real time.

Hope to get the revert soon. I am unable to find any tutorial for the same.

Thanks
Rachna
Hello Rachnanaisha

Please check the first part of this video tutorial to add the Google sheet trigger-

Then you can add the action Textlocal>Send SMS. Map the action fields from your trigger response.

Already tried but not able to connect text local.. Please help with clear steps only for text local. It is not working. I don't have account with SMS Horizon

Please help

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please send us the screenshot of the workflow you have created and which application you're using to send SMS? Please note that you will be needing to use a third-party application in order to send SMS just like SMS Horizon application.

Last edited:
Here is the error I am getting. I think I am not able to find the API. Please help me with this

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 79
I got the tempelate approved still same issue. Please help me with this

Attachments

• Tempelate approved.jpg
    Tempelate approved.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 77

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please check whether you are entering the correct details or not. We can still see that error message as "Invalid Template". Your sender name, Number and Message all need to be approved from Localtext team.

1616673213604.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Still the same Error. I got the approval with text local
Can you check whether your phone number is approved and the SMS message template needs to be exact. Your message also seems to be dummy. Please check what SMS template you have got the approval for. You need to have same SMS template content under the message field.

1616676443921.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please help me with this. Can Anybody call me or I can call please
Currently we are not offering phone support.

From Pabbly's end your messages are sent to TextLocal but you are getting a error message back from TextLocal which says that the template is Invalid.

We will recommend you to copy and send the message to the TextLocal team support and ask them why the message is getting declined from their end.

Maybe they might have some specific ways in which you have to write a message to be sent through their platform.

Last edited by a moderator: