• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Plutio API

wpeace

I'm trying to use the Plutio API Request to filter project information to send notifications and update projects soon expiring.

I was able to get the Custom API (GET) to work and filter out the projects, but Using Custom API (PUT) is a challenge.

I have not seen any documentation that explains how to use either and the Plutio docs state that Authorization is set to Bearer with an Access token.

I have no idea where to get the token and all other access methods fail.

Also, I've tried to structure the data according to the Plutio docs, but that seems to be returning an error.

Submitting using "No Auth" returns a response of "Unauthorized request: no authentication given"

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 97

Hermes

You have chosen the normal api call.
You need to chose the flexie integraton and then api.
240542056_832870244099372_892732650570313989_n.jpg

wpeace

Ahhhh....., I didn't notice what I'd done.

I'll correct that. Hermes, Supreme, your replies helped tremendously.

Now if the Plutio API docs were a little more detailed.

Last edited:

wpeace

UPDATE:

I was able to get the query to work, maybe it's just me and not thinking it through. Syntax is everything and while Supreme's example was helpful, it does not take into account variable data.

I was getting constant errors when testing and thankfully, I finally remembered from prior programming to look at the item "before" the error.

The variable needs to be in quotes as well.

I've attached a copy of the correct call. Now the problem.

The call does work, but it does not appear to update the project. this workflow is to run daily to check to see if a project due_date was reached. If so, close it and notify the client and me.

It does fire when needed and it does "appear" to close the project, but something is missing.

What else needs to be updated to close a project?

Does the Type need to be changed, and to what?

Does progress need to be at 100% ?

Plutio_put.jpg

akudinov

probably ask in Plutio facebook group - it seems you are doing everything fine, but changing the status is not what's triggering the workflow on Plutio side.

wpeace

probably ask in Plutio facebook group - it seems you are doing everything fine, but changing the status is not what's triggering the workflow on Plutio side.
Yep, I've been doing that.

I've identified part of the problem. The JSON was not correct and I think I just figured out the other part of the problem.

This is the correct JSON, but Plutio won't accept it. I'm getting the feeling this is a bug.

{"_id": "2. 0 Id : 3uic9SY5zvzmcxK8T", "status":{"_id":"2. 0 Status Id : a8qxqXnA95abbcN5u", "title": "Completed", "type": "Inactive" }}

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @wpeace

We looked into your concern and we also tried to build the same by passing the same JSON but still, they are not changing the status. Try checking with the Plutio team once.

Last edited by a moderator:

wpeace

@wpeace you can't change that, in project page you can select the status mentioned in the settings : settings/projects
You misunderstand.

I don't want to change those statuses. What I want to do is move an "In progress" project to "Completed."

Changing the title to "Completed" doesn't work. If you look at the info presented in the Project statuses (settings/projects), a completed project needs to have the option of "inactive" as noted in the help on that page.

Trying to set that in the JSON generates an error.

I'm not sure if that is why I can't update the project, but it's a problem.