• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Plutio person search and router issue

llisa000

I'm having issues with searching for a person in Plutio by email and then having a router run and create a person if needed.

The problem is if they are a current contact the filter runs fine. But if they are not a contact the Plutio person search response is totally blank so there is no field to map a "does not exist" or "is empty" to and the router does not run in that case.

Well at least I think that's what my issue is. Does anyone have an idea of a different way I can accomplish this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @llisa000

You can capture the API response in Advance Response which will bring the data in Response Label, which you can use in the desired filter type as shown in the following screenshot. Because when the person doesn't exist their API responds in the "Response" Label.

For better understanding, you can review this in your workflow (New Plutio) where we have made the necessary change.

2022-02-04_12h48_31.png

llisa000

I should have updated the workflow with the scenario I am talking about. Please check the CLONE - [New Plutio] workflow and you will see the Plutio : Search Person result is just blank when the email does not exist.

Hermes

Problem here is that response is different when a person is found or not found.
What I do is creating a workflow for a person who doesnt exist. I don't click on simple response, and receive a response is blank.
Then create a router and filter on if response is empty. Then add a person and do what you want in that workflow.
Then I clone the router. Go back to search contact, the person now exists.
Refresh the workflow and go the copied router. Now change the filters, delete the action to create a person. Refresh the workflow and change the next steps in the workflow that has red flags.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @llisa000

I should have updated the workflow with the scenario I am talking about. Please check the CLONE - [New Plutio] workflow and you will see the Plutio : Search Person result is just blank when the email does not exist.
You can try the same in your cloned workflow and it will respond to your empty response whiling searching for a person. Kindly review that up and you can make the same changes in the same workflow.

Let us know if you get stuck at any step.