• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Plutio proposal signature block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durkis

You guys did a great job introducing automation options for Plutio proposals: creating items and a summary. Now the only issue is the signature block being in the middle of the proposal instead of at the end (see image). I need ability to create a Plutio signature block from Pabbly, so that it appears at the end of the proposal instead of in the middle. Can you organise this , please?
1645087649988.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

Kindly allow us some time to check the possibility to relocate the signature block from a proposal on Plutio.

Hermes

@Durkis @Pabbly @Supreme Thats doable by following the steps I have in this workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/D0dSYAJFAWBRGgJWAENTew0ZACkBS1QCUDcEFg##

What happens here:
I have created a template for proposals with the signature at the bottoms and items just above.
In step 3 I create a proposal
In step 4 I search for the block with items
In step 5 I create the items I want to have in my proposal (there is now a new action for so use that 1)
In step 6 I change the block from step 4 with the items from step 5

Now the proposal is updated.

These steps I have send before.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.