• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Post Youtube Shorts automatically with Google Drive?

RAF-syseme

Dear Pabbly Customer Service,

I allow myself to contact you about a particular problem that I encounter in the automation of the publication of "short" videos on YouTube. My goal is to put all "short" videos in a specific folder on Google Drive and automatically post them to my YouTube channel every two hours.

I've had success posting videos from Google Drive, but I'm having trouble automating this process. Also, I want to remove or move the videos once posted, to avoid duplication.

I consulted various specialized videos and tutorials on Google Drive and YouTube, without finding a satisfactory answer. My goal is to schedule videos to automatically post every four hours.

I have also tried using the "schedule" scheduling tool, without success. I can't select a single video from my cloud folder to post to YouTube, which is particularly problematic.

Could you please assist me in setting up this scenario or provide me with the necessary resources to achieve this? Your expertise would be of great help in the realization of this project.

I thank you in advance for your attention and your help, and I remain available for any further information.

Cordially,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RAF-syseme

If you can transfer the detail of Google Drive Content to Google Sheets then you can refer to the following video lesson and with the help of the 2hour-Delay action step you can send the video to Youtube.

RAF-syseme

Hey @RAF-syseme

If you can transfer the detail of Google Drive Content to Google Sheets then you can refer to the following video lesson and with the help of the 2hour-Delay action step you can send the video to Youtube.

OK but it requires many steps...

How could I send 200 videos (in one step) in a cloud for example and then publish them gradually automatically on Youtube for example?

Airtable is an option? Google Sheet? How can I send a single video and then post them one after the other?

Thank you for your help.

PL

Supreme

Staff member
I allow myself to contact you about a particular problem that I encounter in the automation of the publication of "short" videos on YouTube. My goal is to put all "short" videos in a specific folder on Google Drive and automatically post them to my YouTube channel every two hours.
You can try the following video lesson once to build the desired automation also to process the video at every time interval you can add the "Delay" action step of 2 hours.