• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pre-set country code

drbboyd

I only do business in the United States and I want the country to automatically select United states. How do I do that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_219.jpg
    Screenshot_219.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 79

drbboyd

Thanks for moving to the right group, I guess. An answer would have been nicer. I don't even know what function I am looking for!

Pankaj

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Pass value in URLs in the same fashion on any checkout page of Pabbly Subscription Billing and you will get the results that you want.

1619261696511.png

P

Pabblymember14

I only do business in the United States and I want the country to automatically select United states. How do I do that?
Hi,

The codes for passing the country and state as auto-fill on the checkout page -

?country=us&state_code=CA

Where the "us" is the country code for the United States and "CA" is the state code for California.

Just add the above code on the checkout page URL and the country and state will be auto-filled and replace the state code as per your need.

Here's the example of my testing checkout page link - https://payments.pabbly.com/subscri...psb-tier-17-24-month?country=us&state_code=CA

You can check the list of USA state codes from here - https://abbreviations.yourdictionary.com/articles/state-abbrev.html

I hope the above information helps.

Last edited by a moderator: