• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with Auto Debit after RBI Mandate

Hi, I have added my HDFC Master Card (Debit Card) to my Pabbly Account but every month at the time of billing, my HDFC Debit card is not charged. Because of that all of my workflows stop all of a sudden.

Now, this is not happening when I am using zoom, youtube or kajabi because they have set up auto-mandate with HDFC which I can manage through my account. I want to ask whether there is any solution to this problem? Is auto payment possible in Pabbly or will I have to pay every month manually?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I have added my HDFC Master Card (Debit Card) to my Pabbly Account but every month at the time of billing, my HDFC Debit card is not charged. Because of that all of my workflows stop all of a sudden.

Now, this is not happening when I am using zoom, youtube or kajabi because they have set up auto-mandate with HDFC which I can manage through my account. I want to ask whether there is any solution to this problem? Is auto payment possible in Pabbly or will I have to pay every month manually?
Lots of Indian customers are facing that issue and they are now preferring to pay for the yearly subscription plan where we offer 15% additional discounts. That way they are ensuring that their workflow are not suspended because of subscription renewal issues.

This is the the best we can recommend to you.