• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with browse ai and promote route

MATTVIDZ

Hello i want to share a capture image on browse ai to promote route
on the facebook is work
but on promote route whatsapp group
the image is share on file and not on image
1657720941238.png

1657721030877.png

BrowseAI

Hi there! Can you post what you entered on Pabbly as the "Image URL"?

It'd also help if you include your Browse AI robot ID/link.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MATTVIDZ

As we can see from your workflow, your action step and task history Id looks like your "Promote Route" action steps worked adequately.

Kindly share the latest task history Id from your workflow in whcih you feel the action Promote Router didn't post the image correctly.

MATTVIDZ

i pass to IMGUR fot the jpg, because it's not ok with the url of browse ai
but another question..it seems promote route is dead..an another alternative on pabbly for whatsapp ?
why browse ai is deprecated apps ? my workflow with browse ai are all with an orange question mark
and I notice that some automations don't work from one day to the next, is this normal?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MATTVIDZ

why browse ai is deprecated apps ? my workflow with browse ai are all with an orange question mark
and I notice that some automations don't work from one day to the next, is this normal?

Deprecated (Red Exclamation mark)means the new version of the same action is now available. It is recommended to use the newer version.

The old versions are not removed until 10-12 months so you can continue to use them in the meantime and it will work normally. When you have the time it's good to upgrade to the newer versions of the same endpoint.

You can simply reconnect the action step once and can remap all the fields as you have set it up previously.

MATTVIDZ

thanks but now, browse ai put the task on queue, and it takes hours to complete even when you launch the task manually, it becomes impossible to configure an automation with pabbly, since pabbly is waiting for the response to be able to continue. and browse ai's after-sales service is very long, if not non-existent..

BrowseAI

@MATTVIDZ Hi Matt,

Regarding tasks taking too long: Our backend system is designed to automatically scale up to hundreds of servers to be able to start every queued task in less than 5 minutes. The AppSumo launch put this to test with 1,000+ new users signing up every week and unfortunately, we have been dealing with some intermittent issues lately (2-3 times a week) when queue times have been quite higher than the 5 minutes we designed for. Our engineering team is investigating this issue and trying to implement a fix as soon as possible.

Regarding after-sales support response times: I just checked your tickets to find out more about this issue. I see that you have created 6 tickets since a month ago. 4 were answered and/or resolved within 15 minutes to a day, and the other two were created yesterday on Saturday. Our support team is available during Canadian business days (Mon-Fri) from 3 different timezones. If you create a ticket on the weekend, the support team will get back to you on the following business day or the day after at the latest.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Thanks,
Ardy

MATTVIDZ

yes i confirm your support team reply quickly this week, I hope you will find solutions to the different problems, your software has a great potential, and the fact that you have a lot of success doesn't surprise me, but you need the means to manage so many requests

MATTVIDZ

jpg images don't work on promoteroute anymore, I tried with imgur, and with the browser ai screen but just the text goes through the image not. Before it worked, maybe it's because promoteroute is over. Can someone tell me if this is the case? Do you advise me to use whatsapp api now?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
jpg images don't work on promoteroute anymore, I tried with imgur, and with the browser ai screen but just the text goes through the image not. Before it worked, maybe it's because promoteroute is over. Can someone tell me if this is the case? Do you advise me to use whatsapp api now?
We recommend using other official Whatsapp API providers for your requirement. You can make use of Whatsapp Cloud API as well - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgffPJ6GjbaIwdpXaAfY2Y8Ga4_lY3LvQ