• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Problem with Reeon Email Verifier

fisto

I have a problem using API by Pabbly with the Reeon Email Verifier.

It is only a problem that began recently.

Pabbly is giving me an error that I don't have enough credits (with Reeon Email Verifier I presume).

However when I check Reeon Email Verifier dashboard, it shows that I have enough credits, and that no credits were deducted when the workflow was run.

Another thing, when I click "Save and Send Request" in Pabbly, then it will run the workflow properly, and the Reeon dashboard will show that a credit was deducted.

This is very strange, I cannot figure out why this is happening. This is Step 5 in the workflow.

manthan

Staff member
Hey @fisto

Based on our observations, your workflow was not executing properly previously due to insufficient credits. However, now your workflow appears to be functioning correctly, and emails are being successfully sent through the Reeon Email Verifier. Additionally, we have re-executed some of your failed tasks, and upon re-execution, they worked without any issues. Please verify from your end and confirm if everything is in order.