• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PROCESS DATA RECEIVED SINCE LIMIT WAS EXCEEDED

jfreemom

Is there any way to have Pabbly to process items that were not processed due to a task limit being received? With Zapier you can process and push the previous tasks or they keep a running tally of the tasks that came in while your were over the limit and then process those items after you upgrade. Can that be done with Pabbly?

jfreemom

Ok I'll try that...another question...is there a particular reason that my data is not coming across as I have set it up? I will get like 5 perfect entries and then one or two entries in the Google Sheet where the data is not in the right columns.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I'll try that...another question...is there a particular reason that my data is not coming across as I have set it up? I will get like 5 perfect entries and then one or two entries in the Google Sheet where the data is not in the right columns.
Always make sure to map the RES2 field only as shown below -

1659089500828.png

Earlier you have mapped the RES1 fields which was wrong. We have already updated your workflow and it should work fine now.