• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Push Image from Google Sheets to Google Docs

david

@Supreme Work flow name: 2_CFO Image Gsheets to GDocs

It says my tasks count are exhausted. Could you help me find out where I have gone wrong? I didn't get the outcome I want that is images over to Google Docs

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

Again you haven't mentioned the doc name which is not appearing and available in your Google Docs. And it is not possible to pass the image in the Google Sheets with the help of Google Docs action event.

And as we can see you haven't exhausted any of the tasks from your given workflow. Further, you can check your overall task count from your accounts history section.

david

@Supreme could you kindly help me reset my task count? I am not sure what I did wrong that resulted in exhausted tasks count.

It is possible possible to push Google Sheets to google Docs with Pabbly, I have done it before. It was successful in my tests but I am unabel to execute for all of the rows in Google Sheets. Could you or another colleague more familiar with this help out?

Doc name: Letter Campaign to CFO

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We still didn't get your use case and are unable to process into. Though we couldn't find any extra consuming consuming workflow in your account still we have to rest all of your tasks for the last time.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We tried your workflow at our end and it is working accordingly the image is posted at the top of the page.

Kindly try with a new doc.

2022-01-27_17h57_27.png

david

@Supreme I have watched but it doesn't explain how I can use Send Event or Custom event from Gsheets. How could I use Send Event or Custom Send instead of using Get Rows?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We have designed a workflow according to your use case, it will post all the LinkedIn photos to your Google Docs at once. Please check out the following screenshot and review the workflow in your account.

You can give it a try with 5 or 6 rows of your Google Sheets.

2022-01-28_11h26_49.png

david

@Supreme 1) how can I do it from Google Sheet Send Event or Custom event? This way I save more tasks. If I use Get Row I will consume more tasks limits. 2) how can I prevent it from going into a loop and consume all of my tasks limits?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

how can I do it from Google Sheet Send Event or Custom event? This way I save more tasks. If I use Get Row I will consume more tasks limits.
You can use Send custom data ad-on from the Pabbly Connect extension, to send a limited row at a time manually.

2022-01-28_18h07_15.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

What is the max row limits I could send from?
You send all the rows if you want, but would recommend sending fewer rows at a time. So that your action step wouldn't exhaust the applications' rate limit.

What should I do to prevent it going into a loop and consume all of my task limits?
Check for the same event type in the trigger and in the action step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

You have picked the wrong option to send the custom data, you need to check for the "Send Custom data" instead of "Initial setup".

2022-01-31_15h34_37.png