• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Query regarding Calendly- Google sheet integration through Pabbly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am Dr Sandeep Vaidya from Thane, Maharashtra, India and I own a Pabbly subscription. Our hospital is about to initiate an online appointment service through Calendly wherein our patients can book appointments by logging onto our website. We have integrated Calendly with google sheet through so that appointments booked can be easily seen and printouts can be taken. However we would like to have a solution wherein if the patient cancels his appointment through calendly his entry in google sheet gets deleted. I tried the "Delete Row" option in google sheet action, but am getting an error message. Please suggest steps to set up this workflow.

Regards

Dr Sandeep V Vaidya

Supreme

Staff member
Please share the workflow name so that we can review the setup you have done.Or you can share the screenshot of error.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have created three workflows labelled "Dr Yogesh Vaidya", "Dr Sandeep Vaidya", and "Dr Parag Lad". These workflows are for adding rows to google sheet when invitee event is created, and that is working fine. Wanted to figure out a way to delete these rows if the invitee event is cancelled.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sandeep Vaidya

For your concern use case, please check this out -

Here is the Workflow for better understanding - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/WhJSYAdQUnpeF1QuDm9QeVhLBzAJVQc9XU0GD1w5URc#

2021-08-04_17h08_17.png

Date will be deleted from the Google Sheets as shown below -

2021-08-04_16h56_49.png

Please try creating the workflow at your end and let us know if you stuck at some step.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i have created a new workflow labelled "Dr Yogesh Vaidya Cancel" as directed by you. However, am getting an error message at last step. Could you please check and let me know. Thanks.

Hi, i have created a new workflow labelled "Dr Yogesh Vaidya Cancel" as directed by you. However, am getting an error message at last step. Could you please check and let me know. Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sandeep Vaidya
We looked into your workflow and it looks like the data might not be present in that particular index or could you please confirm that the respective sheet of the spreadsheet is in the 1st index or not else the action step would work.

2021-08-05_10h38_25.png

2021-08-05_10h29_11.png

If the problem still persists could you please share the particular Google Sheet where we can try and show you the method?

Further, there is one more method to delete is Google Sheets "Delete Values" Action Step to delete the entities for the Sheet, please check this out -

2021-08-05_10h33_42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.