• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Quickbooks Online Create a Bill Not Showing All Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dataforge

Hi, in Quickbooks Online, action Create A Bill, when I choose Vendor, the drop down list does not list all of my vendors.
20230703_112808793_vs1kejMg1d.png
20230703_112829849_YPDY7uw51M.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dataforge

Kindly check now, we have made some changes in the vendor list, and it should reflect all the vendors accordingly.

dataforge

Hi I have checked and it seems this did not help. I also updated my qbo connection in pabbly, the list still shows the same as the screenshot above. thanks!

dataforge

Hi I have clicked that refresh button but I still do not see all my vendors. I also deleted the step and remade the step.
Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please give it a try now? Since as we can see from our end it is showing all the vendors correctly.

dataforge

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see? I have just created the step, and hit that refresh button and i see this, attached. also attaching a screenshot from my qbo like i did before showing a partial listing. particulary i am looking for amazon.com in your listing and its not there. thx

Attachments

• 20230707_113615054_8AIExKsUmk.png
    20230707_113615054_8AIExKsUmk.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230707_113758713_mrjROaKbJi.png
    20230707_113758713_mrjROaKbJi.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.