• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Razorpay - Captured payment to Google Sheet

Vilas

I am facing issues with getting the payment captured data from Razorpay to Google sheet. I am doing this for the first time so I am not sure if I am missing something.

1. Goal: Capture the details inna Google sheet when a payment is captured in Razorpay
  2. I created the we hook and it's connected successfully
  3. I can see the payment captured details in the Pabbly connect Workflow page.
  4. I connected the Google sheet and I can see the right sheet is displayed under Actions section in the Pabbly workflow dashboard.
  5. The issue: the details doesn't appear in the Google sheet
Can someone let me know what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We can see that you don't have any header in your Google Sheets and thus have not mapped any data -

1694877938077.png

Please ensure that you're Google Sheet as some headers as show below -

1694877867625.png

Please go through the following video tutorial and check how the Google Sheet step has been setup carefully -

Vilas

Thank you. It looks like the it doesn't consider the decimal point. For INR 10, it fetches INR 1000. I read somewhere that it's a Razorpay issue. Is there a way I can represent the amount properly?