• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Razorpay- Knorish - Add user to a specific course

Sanket

I created a connection between Razorpay and knorish. so, whenever someone makes payment on Razorpay for course A then he should be added to course A on knorish. This connection is working fine but the main problem is If someone makes for payment on Razorpay for any other course then also the user is enrolled for course A.

I need to fix this issue. Please help to fix the issue.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please add a filter step based on the pricing amount so that only when specific product is purchase, then only specific access is being provided.

Sanket

In case I want to give discount coupons to users then the prices will change and the filters won't work right? So, what to do in such a situation?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
In case I want to give discount coupons to users then the prices will change and the filters won't work right? So, what to do in such a situation?
You can set up multiple filters in that case.

1661158169702.png

Hi.. when creating the knorish.. pabbly linking.. there is a field which says course id at last.. I'm not able to figure out what value should be entered there as there is no course id in knorish.. can you help me out in this

Attachments

• cid.jpg
    cid.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kumaraswami shanthosh

As we can see from your workflow, you have passed the Course ID and it seems working to us.

Kindly give your workflow a complete try and then let us know if that works for you.

1662017601578.png