• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Razorpay payment page unique ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

suman0502

I am not able to get Razor pay payment page unique ID through webhook response. As it is not being tracked I am not able to differentiate between leads coming from different pages.
It will be helpful if anyone can help me in this matter.

Fagun Shah

You need to use Amount value you get from razorpay webhook with Router to differentiate between leads coming from different pages.

Router Video -

suman0502

we organise number of webinars.. all at same price point.. It is difficult to change the price of the webinars.. and there are lot of webinars. I have tried router in pabbly..

Fagun Shah

we organise number of webinars.. all at same price point.. It is difficult to change the price of the webinars.. and there are lot of webinars. I have tried router in pabbly..
Yes, this is a common issue of Raorpay. Many users from FB Group tried to reach them and tell them that you need to add product id or page id in webhook data but looks like it is still not done from razorpay side.

Pankaj

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member

RazorPay does not send any data using which you can identify the payment page's unique id.

A lot of people use Pabbly Subscription Billing which integrates with RazorPay because that way, you will get payment success webhook from Pabbly Subscription Billing software directly. Otherwise directly with RazorPay, it is not possible as they do not send any unique identifier with their payment success webhook.

Also want to let you know that when you use PSB with RazorPay, your transaction charges for payments are reduced from 2% to 0.2%.

Hi Team,
I also have the same concern, want to send different files for different Razorpay payment pages. I can see in my Razorpay payments pages that all pages have a unique Payment Page ID, will it possible to implement a routing concept or any other way to solve this?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Team,
I also have the same concern, want to send different files for different Razorpay payment pages. I can see in my Razorpay payments pages that all pages have a unique Payment Page ID, will it possible to implement a routing concept or any other way to solve this?
RazorPay webhooks does not send any data using which you can identify the payment page's unique ID.

You need to use the amount value you get from Razorpay webhook with the router to differentiate between leads coming from different checkout pages.

1622520734756.png

And then setting up router based on this amount parameter as shown below -

1622520905187.png

sjrraju

I am Following a new identifying logic in razor pay i given option to select the pack name by dropdown option and given one one option of that product only it help me in router to separate based on pack, if you have sale through webpage only straight name capture product name in input field and they use router, i know its tough task but solves our 90% of the problem its a one time job.

try your luck

Status
Not open for further replies.