• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Razorpay to fluentCRm

Mshenoy

Hi,

I have multiple razorpay Payment buttons created for each product/course. I use PB to send the data to FluentCRM to create/add into the purchase list. I also want to tag the contact and segment them based on the course they are paying for and then initiate email automation as the emails are different for each course.

Question 1 ) Now -> Razorpay is not giving me a key identifier to choose from which payment button the payment is coming from. If I know this, then I can use the router option and send it to google sheet or directly to fluentCRM.

Question 2) In FluentCRM incoming webhook, when given in pabbly connect, it doesnt give more than few options to choose. It gives only Name, email. It doesn't give option to add Tag/Segment.

How can I get this flow set up.

Cheers
Mahesh

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I have multiple razorpay Payment buttons created for each product/course. I use PB to send the data to FluentCRM to create/add into the purchase list. I also want to tag the contact and segment them based on the course they are paying for and then initiate email automation as the emails are different for each course.

Question 1 ) Now -> Razorpay is not giving me a key identifier to choose from which payment button the payment is coming from. If I know this, then I can use the router option and send it to google sheet or directly to fluentCRM.

Question 2) In FluentCRM incoming webhook, when given in pabbly connect, it doesnt give more than few options to choose. It gives only Name, email. It doesn't give option to add Tag/Segment.

How can I get this flow set up.

Cheers
Mahesh

Question 1: RazorPay does not give any key identifier that is a big problem.

The way I have seen people do the differentiation is based on price of the product. So they setup the router based on the price of different products and take actions accordingly.

It will work if you product prices are different. Otherwise, it will hard to segregrate the events.

Question 2: Can you check with FluentCRM team once if they offer an API for adding the contacts with the tags/segment as well?

Mshenoy

Yes, I fig out the way to do it using price of the product. Thanks.

Okay I will check with FluentCRM.
But I found out a way. Im mentioning it here for others to benefit.
1. Create a custom field called tags
2. create incoming webhooks and make sure the custom field is displayed in the bottom (See attached)
3. In Pabbly, you can add new row and give same field name and map the tag.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 1.30.25 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 1.30.25 PM.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 91

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I fig out the way to do it using price of the product. Thanks.

Okay I will check with FluentCRM.
But I found out a way. Im mentioning it here for others to benefit.
1. Create a custom field called tags
2. create incoming webhooks and make sure the custom field is displayed in the bottom (See attached)
3. In Pabbly, you can add new row and give same field name and map the tag.
Can you add the screenshot of your mapping in Pabbly Connect?