• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

read events between a specific timeframe

aristosv

I am trying to read the events in a google calendar, between a specific timeframe. For example:

What events exist on 10/11/2022, between 13:00 and 14:00?

1.png

but as you can see I get an error.
what is the correct way to do this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

To change the format of the date time according to the required date-time format which you are getting from the trigger/action event, you can use the "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Format Date Only" action step.

Please refer to the following screenshot for a better understanding.

2022-11-12_10h28_11.png

aristosv

I am not trying to change the format of date/time. I enter the date/time values manually to see if timemax/timemin filter works. What is the correct values that should be entered in timemax & timemin?

Supreme

Staff member
. I enter the date/time values manually to see if timemax/timemin filter works. What is the correct values that should be entered in timemax & timemin?
In Time Min, you must provide the range of time from which the event may have occurred, and in Time Max, you must enter the range of time up to which the event might have ended.

2022-11-12_13h20_48.png