• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reconnecting Facebook Lead Ad

NickyD

Hi, I am new to Pabbly. I am using it to connect a Facebook Lead ad to Mailerlite. I have noticed that the integration isn't working as the email addresses aren't showing in Mailerlite. I emailed support and I received the below response. Could I get a step by step instruction how to do this please? I'm getting warning messages when I tried a couple of things. Thanks.

"Kindly re-connect your Facebook Lead ad step, as it seems you have recently changed the credentials (password) of your Facebook account, or the Facebook API has expired your connection due to security purposes from their end."

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @NickyD

We have forwarded your concern to our technical team, who are currently looking into it.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you use the "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead" which will fetch new data to your workflow every 10 mins.

2023-04-12_10h36_38.png