• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reddit Help

Jock

I am trying to create a new flow connecting story chief to reddit. I have added SC no problem and connected reddit, but when it comes to the next phase on connecting the link post I am somewhat lost.

So am i meant to add the article title and details every time or is this just once, and am i adding them from the post just as test and then it will be automatic. It is a little bit confusing.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jock

In the Title field of the "Reddit: Submit a Link Post" action step you can pass the desired title name of the post which you can map/type manually by yourself.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

(Watch the second part of the video)