• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reddit Submit a Text Post returns 400 Bad request

dataforge

I have setup an RSS feed (Thank you for adding this!) to Reddit workflow however when I do a test, the reddit response is Label Body H1, Value 400 Bad request

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dataforge

We looked into your query and it seems like the number of characters in the Text that you are passing is more than 5000 which might not be accepted by Reddit.

Though we are checking the same with their support team. So kindly allow us some time.

dataforge

It seems the limit may be 40,000 characters from what I can tell. But my content is not over that. However, maybe it was something temporary, as it seems to be resolved now! Thank you