• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reduce trigger time Google tasks to Plutio

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzMDA0M2M1MjZlNTUzNjUxMzYi_pc
Hi there,

I see in the Google tasks -> Plutio workflow I created that every 24h the new data is pulled. Can I modify that with a free Pabbly account?

And what is the minimum trigger time with a free/paid pabbly account?

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-05-20 om 20.39.41.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @creatiefbert

The trigger time interval is not adjustable while on a trial plan. However, once you upgrade to a paid plan, the interval can be reduced to as little as 50 minutes.

1716269691881.png

Oky thanks for your quick response. So minimum trigger time is 50 minutes? that's still a lot. I saw an example somewhere that the trigger time was set to 10 minutes. Does that differ per application?

P

Pabblymember11

that's still a lot. I saw an example somewhere that the trigger time was set to 10 minutes. Does that differ per application?
Indeed, the trigger time can be reduced to 10 minutes, and as observed from your workflow, you are utilizing Google Tasks, which is an option available to paid subscribers.

Ah ok, good to read that the trigger time can be adjusted to every 10 minutes.

I did notice that the workflow has "stopped" looking for new tasks created in google tasks. A task that was created more than 24 hours ago has not yet been loaded into plutio (see workflow). Do I need to set somewhere that this should be repeated? Or is something going wrong somewhere?

P

Pabblymember11

The workflow's history log indicates that your Google Tasks are being processed as expected. Please be aware that the trigger time for your Google Tasks is set to 24 hours. Therefore, kindly wait for this period to elapse to receive the new task response.