• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

RegEx not working on Extract Pattern

idnbz

Hello guys,

I need you to please help me with this issue:

This expression is working perfectly on Integromat, and is valid according to Regex101, check here:

However, when I try to use it on Pabbly, instead of extracting the values, it shows just the entire text.

Attachments

• RexEx_101.JPG
    RexEx_101.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Pabbly_Extract_Pattern.jpg
    Pabbly_Extract_Pattern.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 72

idnbz

Hey @idnbz !

We have made some changes at our end-

View attachment 6165

Kindly do a test at your end once and check if it works for you now.

Best Regards.

Hey @Subin ! Thanks for your quick reply.

Now Pabbly is interpreting correctly that RegEx if I enter the text manually in a text field, as seen on the attached file "Test1".

However If I try to use that RegEx to extract values from a field coming from a webhook it does not work, as seen on attached files "Test2" and "Test3".

Can you fix this issue, please?

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Test3.jpg
    Test3.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 54
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @idnbz

The text which you are mapping from the webhook is not getting matching from the Regex which you used and as we have seen in your images the mapped data which you used from webhook and the data which you manually typed are different so please try out the same data on regex tool first and then try to use that Regex it will work.

2021-12-13.png

d.png