• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remainder sequencing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoon1962

Hi,

I have an event scheduled for three days from now, and Pabbly Connect reminders are set for one day, two hours, and fifteen minutes before the event time.

What will happen to the one-day and two-hour reminders if the participant registers 20 minutes before the event time?

Will the 15-minute reminder still trigger?

Best

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, your workflow will stop at the 'One Day Prior' delay step (since the time would have already passed), and he won't receive any reminders.

tycoon1962

Ok. But you know my intention. How do we overcome this situation?

I want the possible reminders to be sent even if some would have been missed due to the time the meeting was booked.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can add the reminder-sending step before any of the delay steps so that the message is sent immediately at the time of registration. Other than that, there is no workaround for your particular use case.

tycoon1962

Hello ArshilAhmad,

Thank you for your reply. That's very disheartening. If it's not already there, I think Pabbly should build that functionality.

That said, are you sure about this? We can't achieve this goal even with a 'router'?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.