• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Scheduling my tasks based on a captured time stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoon1962

Hello ArshlAhmad. The workflow is working perfectly. Thank and I appreciate it.

I was wondering if we could copy and paste an entire workflow as action steps in another workflow. Can we?

Or, could we copy and paste multiple action steps with one copy-paste function?

Supreme

Staff member
I was wondering if we could copy and paste an entire workflow as action steps in another workflow. Can we?
You can clone the workflow, which will copy all the steps and create a new one as it is. You just need to configure the trigger event by capturing the webhook response.

1723459659621.png

tycoon1962

1. Hi! I can paste steps but can't paste a workflow inside another workflow. Can I?

2. Also I'm having a challenge copying and pasting
'Action : Do this …
3. Code (Pabbly) : Run Python'

step into my workflow from the workflow you shared.

Please check Screenshots
When I run your original workflow, I get this result: 'Screenshot One'
But, when I run a copy of it, I get this result: "Screenshot Two'

What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot Two.png
    Screenshot Two.png
    411.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot One.png
    Screenshot One.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 11

tycoon1962

Ok. I think I have resolved '2.' query.
I have to copy and paste the code in my workflow and then map the field for it to work. now it's working fine.

My query '1.' still remains.

Supreme

Staff member
To send the message notification from your workflow within a certain time interval you can refer to the similar logic mentioned in the following video lesson.

tycoon1962

Supreme, you are way behind in this journey. We have already resolved that as well as other time options and combinations.
Now, my questions are:

1. Can we copy-paste a workflow inside another workflow?
2. Can we copy-paste 'multiple steps' together inside a workflow?

I hope I have explained my query correctly.
Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, it's not possible to copy the entire workflow or multiple steps of a workflow together into another workflow. You can only copy individual steps.

tycoon1962

No, it's not possible to copy the entire workflow or multiple steps of a workflow together into another workflow. You can only copy individual steps.
Thanks, ArshilAhmad, for that clarification.
One thing is still unclear to me. When I copied-pasted the 'Code (Pabbly): Run Python' step, it did not function appropriately until I pasted the code separately inside the step and then mapped the field.

Why is it so?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It's possible that while copying and pasting the step to another workflow, it didn't recognize the mapped date from above, which caused it not to work correctly. Since you pasted the code again and, more importantly, mapped the value again, it was recognized the next time, and the code worked. Although copying and pasting usually works without requiring any changes to the data, remapping may be needed sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.