• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

REMINDER ISSUE SAME DAY

matrix85

I'm getting issues with reminders for appointments. For example, my client has an appointment with the visa office today, and I want to send a reminder in the morning. However, my workflow is sending reminders to those who had an appointment yesterday and those who have appointments after 2 days. That is the issue, and my WhatsApp template is according to the appointment being today. But my concern is only sending it to those with appointments today (same day).

When I made the workflow yesterday, I used that video for an idea, but some issues. I need help.

Supreme

Staff member
It seems like there might be a change in the Date Time format in your Google Sheets. The workflow you created has a different format selected, which is causing a disruption in the Date Time formatter action step, affecting the calculation of time differences. To resolve this, ensuring consistent Date Time formats between Google Sheets and your workflow settings will help maintain accurate calculations.

1705644827338.png

1705645918633.png

matrix85

Yeah, but my concern is not about the error. That error I am aware of only changed yesterday. My concern is that the trigger will have the same date as today's appointment for my client. Only the message should go today, the same day, when the value is 1 The message should not go to those who have an appointment tomorrow, which I don't want. I also tried putting the value 0, but then the trigger sends messages to those who had an appointment yesterday and those who have an appointment tomorrow.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 19

Supreme

Staff member
My concern is that the trigger will have the same date as today's appointment for my client. Only the message should go today, the same day, when the value is 1 The message should not go to those who have an appointment tomorrow, which I don't want. I also tried putting the value 0, but then the trigger sends messages to those who had an appointment yesterday and those who have an appointment tomorrow.
If you want to notify your users today? Check out this helpful video lesson where we've used a similar approach for the same purpose.